While carrying out re-election campaign for governorship of Bangkok, Sukhumbhand Paribatra promised to prepare the city for establishment the Asean Economic Community (AEC) by late 2015.
The policy has many advantageous aspects as Bangkok enjoys so many advantages that make the city great potential for becoming an economic hub of Southeast Asia. The announcement was viewed positively by property industry of the city as the property industry would witness a growth in such development.
Several business organizations of ASEAN prefer to set up head offices or regional offices in Bangkok thanks to the economic advantages the city offers.
The city provides bridge to the newly emerging economies of Indochina and Myanmar to connect with other ASEAN countries. There is improved human resources and Infrastructure in the city that appeal the industrial activities.
Furthermore, the cost of initiation of business activities proves very competitive in Bangkok. Corporate occupancy costs show main indicating factor in this regard.
- Bt2-Trillion Infrastructure Projects Will Ready Thailand for AEC
- ASEAN Property Markets Keep Booming due to Increased Demand
- SC Asset targets to sales Bt400 million of Centric Sea Pattaya in Aug Beijing
- Thailand May Become Headquarter for AEC in 2015
- Property Bubble Set to Form at Low end of Thai Market
- Residential Rents for Expatriates in Bangkok is Expected to Increase
- Certain Buyers Left Dissatisfaction as Thai Developers Fail to obtain EIA Approval
- Rates of Housing Units increases to 48% during 4 Years
- Developers welcome the ideas of Finance Ministry to Tax the Vacant and New Land
- No Risk of Property Bubble in Thailand