The condominium complex has seven floors. It consists of 158 units. They are arranged in such a way to overlook the large tropical garden and 300 square meter swimming pool.
There are 34 sqm compact studios and luxurious units containing three-bedrooms, three bathrooms in the condominium. The structure is made of highest standard material and methods of construction. Kitchens contain modern appliances.
The price of one bedroom 49 sqm unit is 2.8 million baht and of three-bedroom, three-bedroom unit is 11 million baht. The three-bedroom units contain sky garden and also a private terrace Jacuzzi.
In December 2008, the APUS Condominium was launched. In January 2009, the construction was started, while completion date was September 2010. The project cost was 560 Million Baht.
The APUS condominium is such an ideal place for tourists thanks to its location surrounded by the attractions of the city and its beautiful and modern construction. The project falls among the best condominiums of the city.
- Residential Rents for Expatriates in Bangkok is Expected to Increase
- Certain Buyers Left Dissatisfaction as Thai Developers Fail to obtain EIA Approval
- Rates of Housing Units increases to 48% during 4 Years
- Developers welcome the ideas of Finance Ministry to Tax the Vacant and New Land
- No Risk of Property Bubble in Thailand