Raimon Land, a leading property developer, has awarded construction contract to Pre-Built Public Limited for Unixx South Pattaya. It is second time when such kind of collaboration has been come into existence after ZireWongamat. It is high-rise development on main beachfront structure in North Pattaya.
The numbers of buyers in the sales roster is above 600. The construction work is ready to be started for main structure of Unixx South Pattaya. Pre-Built PCL is SET-listed organization. It has accomplished many large scaled residential condominiums, shopping centers, commercial buildings, government buildings and school in Thailand.Johnson Tan, CEO Raimon Land, explained that Pre-Build PCL has reliable knowledge, capability and knowledge.
It made the company the first choice. Earlier experienced with Pre-built in ZireWongmat, Mr. Johnson Tan considered, is very satisfactory. So, second time collaboration would make the customers to rest assured that the latest project is in competent hands. He was of the view that the trust of the customers is an asset for Unixx South Pattaya which had been the story of years, and the company wished to preserve the trust. It is why; selection of partners was considered a most important stage because it was not a matter to be compromised.
On the other hand, WirotCharoentra, Managing Director of Pre-Built, showed its commitment to meet the expectation of Raimon Lands. He also declared the second partnership as an honor for Pre-Built.
The project is situated at Pratumnak Road, an ideal and beautiful place. The project will provide quality, comfort and luxury.
- Raimon Land to Raise Bt2.1 bn Launch New project in Bangkok
- Thailand Developer Raimon Land has announced New CEO
- Thailand Property Developer to Sponsor SEAPAs and TPAs
- Raimon Land Plans Launch New Project The Lofts Ekkamai Bangkok
- Raimon Land Zire Wongamat Condominium Pattaya Construction Update 2013
- Residential Rents for Expatriates in Bangkok is Expected to Increase
- Certain Buyers Left Dissatisfaction as Thai Developers Fail to obtain EIA Approval
- Rates of Housing Units increases to 48% during 4 Years
- Developers welcome the ideas of Finance Ministry to Tax the Vacant and New Land
- No Risk of Property Bubble in Thailand