The Chief Executive of Centara Hotels and Resorts, Thirayuth Chirathivat, has announced that Robert John Lohrmann has been appointed as General Manager of Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya. The orders were to be carried out immediately.
Mr. Robert John Lohrmann is resident of America and has graduated from William Paterson State University, New Jersey, USA, in Psychology. He is a very expert person in his ffeild and has an experience of over thirty five years in hotel management, has also worked in Marriott Hotel for many years. He has also worked as General Manager in renowned properties such as JW Marriott Beijing, JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa, Sanya Marriott Resort & Spa Hainan, China and the Ritz Carlton Hotel Beijing.
Mr. Lohrmann has also worked in Disneyland Paris-France, Hilton Hotels Australia and in many hotels in USA. Before being appointed at Centara Hotels and Resorts, He worked as General Manager of Renaissance Zhongshan Park Shanghai-China.
Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya is a properly built five star hotel located at beach in Thailand. All 555 rooms & suites face the ocean side, and there are many restaurants. It also has big convention and meeting facilities, which are very versatile, and also there is a Spa.
- Residential Rents for Expatriates in Bangkok is Expected to Increase
- Certain Buyers Left Dissatisfaction as Thai Developers Fail to obtain EIA Approval
- Rates of Housing Units increases to 48% during 4 Years
- Developers welcome the ideas of Finance Ministry to Tax the Vacant and New Land
- No Risk of Property Bubble in Thailand