The admirable Thailand Property Awards took place on the evening of the 19th of September at the Centara Grand in Bangkok. Subsequent to the successes of last year with heighted houses that hovered the flag for Pattaya, it was The Palm by Nova Luxury Developments in this year that took in the middle phase, whipping out The Cliff to success ‘Best House Eastern Seaboard’.
There to collect the award from Khun Birathon as well as Winston Gale, both are the partners along Rony Fineman in the project however unluckily Rony was powerless to join the awards ceremony of this year.
It was stated by Winston that “We are pleased to receive this award, “It’s engaged us 5 years to get where we are nowadays. For that purpose very much hard work has been performed some respectable people consequently this award is for our whole team. ”In the mid-2010 Partnering-up with Rony Fineman Winston and Rony of Nova Group made Nova Extravagance Developments and organized the award-winning ‘The Palm’ under the brand of Nova.
“It is good to work with Rony, he is an accurate inventor of Pattaya,” Winston sustained. “We are honestly astonished on success of tonight, not because The Palm isn’t well-intentioned of the award, however we feel that next year will be our year when we were closer to implementation. We had very threatening rivalry from Key Developments who are mostly finalized and it only proves that the jury observes something superior in our project.”
- Nova Group's Upscale Condo With a Difference in Na Jomtiem
- The Cliff Condo Pattaya of Nova Group Receive Property Award
- Boutique Group Having Already Achieved 50% Sales in The Treetops Condo
- Thailand Property Developer to Sponsor SEAPAs and TPAs
- 2013 Thailand Property Awards Set to Add 2 New Categories
- Residential Rents for Expatriates in Bangkok is Expected to Increase
- Certain Buyers Left Dissatisfaction as Thai Developers Fail to obtain EIA Approval
- Rates of Housing Units increases to 48% during 4 Years
- Developers welcome the ideas of Finance Ministry to Tax the Vacant and New Land
- No Risk of Property Bubble in Thailand