The developers at Thailand are working very consciously towards the betterment of this beautiful country in order to make it worth seeing for the visitors throughout the world and providing them with the world class facilities. Working for this aim, they have decided to build a brand new route for the mass transit, brown line and this will extend from Kaerai to lam sale with an estimated expenditure of about 45 billion and this massive plan is expected to be completed in 2021. This project has been planned and approved by the Mass rapid Transit Authority of Thailand.
A monorail type of route is planned to be developed which will have a length of 21.6 Km. this plan is one of the master plan because this way has no other mass transit service line that could serve the people, stated by the chairman of MRTA, RatchaneeTreepipatkul on Thursday.
This big project will be continuously checked and followed by the professional engineers to make sure the quality and beauty of this route. This route comprises of almost 22 stations throughout the track that will begin from Kae Rai, travelling all from Ngam Wong Wan Road, Kaset Navamin Road and is planned to end at the area of Lam Salee.
- Residential Rents for Expatriates in Bangkok is Expected to Increase
- Certain Buyers Left Dissatisfaction as Thai Developers Fail to obtain EIA Approval
- Rates of Housing Units increases to 48% during 4 Years
- Developers welcome the ideas of Finance Ministry to Tax the Vacant and New Land
- No Risk of Property Bubble in Thailand